Search This Blog

Sunday 8 June 2014

First train Journey from rajpura to ludhiana

today friends
i m going to discuss about my childhood 8th standard memory

the day was last in the school , before june vocations. bell ranged of last lecture.
i came with fully joy and happiness to my home. after two days of holidays i came to know
that my brothers were planning to go to ludhiana city to my relatives. and when i came to know
we were going on train my happiness became double.then we packed our bags ad very next moment we were on station. my brother took the tickets. then after 10 min train was on the station .it was heavily
 

croweded. with huge application of pressure i entered into rail couch. it was suffocation all around .sweat came across whole of my body. my  joy became anger. train started running on track .warmer breeze came in it was feeling of warmth.slowly slowly train became fast. i was watching my city from window of the train.
it was green all around .the greenry of the crops made the sight very beautiful the journey was 1 hour long.
people were sitting talking each other.there were sounds all around of the people. also the sound of the hanging hand ports. they were striking with each other.some people were sleeping in the train .i was shocked to see that some were sleeping on the upper part were bags are used to kept. sleeping with deep thoughts like they are on the bed. a person was sitting side to me he was very talkative. he was also very fun loving as he was making people laugh all around.we were listening to him only as there was nothing more to experience on the train.he was telling about his life experience .with few jokes.then first station came that is sirhind sttn. people were running in like it is last train on the track . and by this we again started the with train to ludhiana train passed by two three stations more and after that we were on our station that is ludhiana at 4. after this 1 hour journey i felt tired and with my maternal uncle i went to my relatives house,.

it was great journey and it was my first so it made me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment